Tuesday, October 03, 2006

More of the tour to come later

I'll post the rest of the tour later tonight and then start the posts of the progress of the last 2 months. Work on the house has halted for the week due to the fact that I have to go out of town for work for a few days then to my girlfriends grandparents for a day or two after that so hopefully that will give me enough time to get caught up to where we are currently.

2 comments:

Joe said...

Wow. You got a gem of a house. I'm looking forward to seeing more, and some renovation progress!

Jason and Heather said...

thank you!

We've done a lot of work on it in the 2 months we've had it. I've got pictures documenting every step of the way too. Hopefully I can get caught up quickly because things are really moving fast now.