I was back to work painting the house yesterday. I went ahead and rented scaffolding for the entire week to get the rest of the house done. the scaffolding works great but the pain is having to tear it all down and rebuild it by myself every time I have to move on to the next section.




Setting the scaffolding up takes at least an hour. I'm painting out as far as I can on either side of the scaffolding to minimize the teardowns/setups. I would have gotten further but I lost about 3 hours of work, one for a short period of rain, the other 2 when someone came by to buy an old truck of mine. It took about 2 hours to get the thing on the tow dolly.
This is how far I got as of yesterday evening:

I probably could have finished this section before it got dark but the race came on so instead I got to watch Junior ALMOST win his first race in two years only to be wrecked by a DUMBASS with 2 laps left....
Anyways, I'll be back out there today painting. Hopefully I'll at least get this side of the house done.
3 comments:
Wow, The house is looking great with the new paint.
Looks great! I'm betting that Dumb*ss got his dumb *ss kicked right after the race! But the sweet thing is, he didn't finish first after all! LOL
Jr. said he would have to wait in line. According to the fabricator on Wallace's car (he belongs to the same Mi race forum I belong to) Steven isn't going to be so kind the next time. S. Wallace learned (eventually) maybe Shrub will (I doubt it).
Shrub needs a long talk from Coach Gibbs.
Love the color you are painting the house. We were thinking of renting scaffolding but first we are going to try a set of ladder jacks. Won't be as nice as scaffolding but should be quicker to move. Some areas might require scaffolding but we can leave that last on the painting agenda.
Good luck on painting your house. It looks nice.
Post a Comment