Setting this scaffolding up by myself is a pain but I've worked out a bit of a system and can set it up in about 15 minutes and less than 10 to take it down. The hardest part is carrying the sections up the scaffolding during setup.
Here are a few pictures from the last two days:
I'm doing pretty good on paint, I've used less than a gallon on trim and about 2.5 gallons on the green so far. This is with the front completed, the right side almost completed and the back 1/2 completed. That's about 2/3's done. This exterior grade Valspar covers very well without using a lot.



3 comments:
Wow, that looks GREAT! We're planning on painting our house green (if we EVER get to that point), and it's nice to see it on someone else's house first). Excellent job!
Very nice!~ It looks like a really cool old house I lived in in college... the owners redid the outside while we were in in and painted it that color. Very nice!
Lookin good! Makes me thankful my home is brick.. much respect.
Post a Comment