I decided that I needed to get back in the guest bathroom. You may remember how it was left last June.

I've been dreading the thought of getting back in there.
A few weeks ago I finally got all the plaster bagged up and removed and yesterday I removed all the lathe off the walls and vacuumed up the rest of the plaster.
With all the debris out of the way I was able to get into the kitchen ceiling crawl space and insulate most of it with R30. I'll be finishing that up this morning.
I'm still debating on what to use for the ceiling. I was going to just use greenboard since I dont have enough wood, but I'm probably going to be removing the second floor porch roof which would give me plenty of tongue & groove boards.



1 comment:
WOW!!!
You guys are really making some progress!!!
Could you e-mail me? I have some specific questions for you.
Thanks,
Larry
correus@yahoo.com
Post a Comment