Monday, October 22, 2007

Side yard fence gate

Not much work has been done on the house lately. We went on a camping trip to Northeast Alabama over the weekend. We really need to get the house finished already but my schedule keeps getting more and more busy.

One thing I did accomplish this past Sunday was to build the gate for the fence in the side yard. I still have to devise some way to lock it from the inside and outside. I'm thinking of using a deadbolt of some kind. The first two pictures are from the front, I have not yet removed the bush in front of the gate. The last picture is from the back yard.



The only other thing I accomplished was to hang our new mailbox we found in Alabama, it's a nice cast iron one.


Maybe later on in the week I'll have a post with some real work in it.

No comments: