Sunday, March 04, 2007

Upstairs hall sconces

I finally finished the wiring for the upstairs hall sconces. It was no picnic either. I just hope the wiring for the sconces in the rest of the house goes smoother. All they need now are the candlestick covers and replacement crystals for the missing ones. Here are a few pictures of them on in the daytime and at night.


At night we dim them down very low and it's like having a night light in the hall, perfect for those 2am trips to the bathroom.


I got a really cool electronic dimmer switch for them from Lowes. It was $30 but well worth it. Instead of just turning the lights on and off it fades them in and out.


Today I'm going to wire up the sconces for the master bath and start repairing the plaster walls.

2 comments:

Brooklyn Row House said...

Niiiiiiice!

Poppy said...

oooo...pretty!!