Saturday, March 10, 2007

The greenboard is finally up. I had a few other projects sidetrack me otherwise it would have gotten done earlier.



The second picture is the dresser that I'm going to make into a double sink vanity. A large antique mirror will hang on the wall above it with a sconce on either side.

One of the projects that sidetracked me was finishing up some wiring jobs. The wiring had to be run for the bathroom sconces. I also ran the wiring for the back hall chandelier.


I'm going to have to go with a larger canopy for it since the box shows. The chandelier is from the 1880's.

Today I'll start mudding the master bath, once the first coat is up I'm thinking of starting on the kitchen ceiling. It needs to get done before I start in on the guest bathroom floor, it's directly above the kitchen.

4 comments:

Peg-woolinmysoup said...

That is going to be a beautiful sink vanity and the mirror is perfect! What a treasure - the chandelier! Happy renos!

Fratzels said...

I love your site, great idea for the sink vanity. I've got a home improvement blog that I started a few months ago and I've struggled to get readers. In an effort to network with other home improvement folks I created a blogroll. If you're not familiar with a blogroll it's really just a simple way for similar blogs to link to each other and spread the word. If you're interested check it out at http://homeimprovementblogroll.blogspot.com

Thanks,
Todd

Midwest Bicycle Company said...

I agree...that dresser is going to make a perfect vanity.

By the way, my website has changed due to some attorney threats. The Old House Journal is now "Old House Gazette" at http://www.oldhousegazette.com

Your house is lookin' good...

Larry

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.