I've rewired the entire kitchen since the walls are down. I'm also adding 2 RG-6 coaxle jacks and an RJ-45 network jack. The network jack and one of the cable jacks are in the breakfast nook, the other cable jack is next to the counter to the right of the sink. I've installed a media panel for all the media connections. It's in the closet in the study. I'll post more on that later.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Great house. Look, Jason. Could you please keep it to one post a day so you aren't overtaking the houseblogs front page? I know you're knew, so you may not realize that other housebloggers try not to post a lot in one day and take over the front page. That way, everyone's blog posts get some time on the front page. Thanks.
Sorry about all the posts. I'm trying to get caught up with all the work that's been done in the past few months. I can only ad a limited amount of pictures before the post becomes to cumbersome to work with. Once I'm all caught up I'll probably only post a few times a week.
2 comments:
Great house. Look, Jason. Could you please keep it to one post a day so you aren't overtaking the houseblogs front page? I know you're knew, so you may not realize that other housebloggers try not to post a lot in one day and take over the front page. That way, everyone's blog posts get some time on the front page. Thanks.
Sorry about all the posts. I'm trying to get caught up with all the work that's been done in the past few months. I can only ad a limited amount of pictures before the post becomes to cumbersome to work with. Once I'm all caught up I'll probably only post a few times a week.
Post a Comment