I hate to sell it but with the medical issues I've been having lately I could use the cash.
I've put it up on E-bay for those of you that may be interested.




Kitchen
Laundry Room
Master Bathroom
Guest Bathroom
Upstairs Hall
Breakfast Room
Bedrooms
Study
Living Room
Parlor
Dining Room
Deck
Exterior Paint
(ProjectTracker from HouseBlogs.net)
3 comments:
hi...I am a grad student in a preservation program...I was wondering I could use your pics from april 21, 2007 to illustrate a paper I have to write????? I am writing about special problems relating to returning a historic home back to a single-family house after it has been converted to apartments. Your pics showing the return of a window from a door is a great example, and I would love to use it. I would be eternally grateful....really...it;s the only example I can find. Let me know.
Heya - congrats on the sale of your loo!
Please go to my blog - I have something there for you!
I am hoping all is well with you.
Post a Comment