
The N-120 is their largest unit, it's rated for a 2 bathroom house. We have 3 bathrooms but I dont think it will be an issue. 2 will hardly ever be used. Also, all of our plumbing is at the very back of the house so it doesnt have far to travel. If it turns out to not be enough for the house I'll just buy a second one and install it on the other side of the back of the house.
Once it's hooked up and we've had time to test it for at least a few weeks I'll post all my thoughts on it.



3 comments:
We have two of those in the Devil Queen. One services the kitchen, laundry room, and 1 bathroom. The second one serves the master bathroom and the third bath. We decided to run two because of our sprawling floor plan; it saved us from having to run an addition 100 to 120 feet of CPVC.
We've been real pleased with them so far. The only thing that bugs me from time to time is, depending on how many major appliances are on at once, the kitcen lights flicker a little when the one in the back kicks on. Aside from that, they kick my old hot water heaters ass.
Yeah these little suckers draw 54 amps at full load. I kind of wish that I had gone with a 320 amp panel instead of the 200 amp one now. Hopefully I wont need a second one or I may have to upgrade my brand new panel.
I was concerned about the N-120 for my whole house so I checked their site at www.titantankless.com and they now make more powerful units. I got the N-180 which is kind of like 2 N-120s or so. This thing rocks..I have the hottest, endless hot water in the neighborhood. It uses two seperate 40 AMP breakers instead of one big one. I love it!!
Post a Comment