Sunday, November 02, 2008

Our latest camper

Once again it's been a long time without a post. Sorry for that folks. I've dont a few things on the house but not really a lot.

I had to go back and tear out the second floor porch I built because there were a few leaks. I've gotten all the leaks under control and am in the process of rebuilding the porch.

we've spent much of our time trying to stay warm. I refuse to reconnect our service with the gas company because they are a bunch of crooks. Up until the other day we only had one space heater for the whole house. Once the temps got into the low 50's in the house I broke down and bought a few more space heaters. Now it is much more comfortable in the house.

In other news we've bought another camper to restore. Some of you may remember the Airstream we restored this past spring that we subsequently sold. Well now we've bought a 1948 Spartan Royal Mansion. it's going to need a ton of work but in the end I think it will be worth it.



There's a lot more pictures on the blog.

1 comment:

Larry said...

WHOA!!!!

I can't wait to see what you do with this thing.

Hey, would you send me an e-mail at:
correus @ yahoo.com.

I have a question for you.

Talk to you later!
Larry