Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Brief update

I've finally started working on the house again. Most of it is just little things that aren't picture worthy so I dont have any new pictures today. I've started clearing out the house, I have way too much stuff in here to be able to work efficiently. I'm going to be taking a lot of stuff over to the Woodbury house to store it there temporarily.

I've been clearing out the laundry room. It was the kitchen for the second apartment for a long time. I've been using it as a storage room. I removed the 5 door cabinet from the wall above the sink and will be replacing it with a much smaller 2 door cabinet that matches the one above the washer. I'm hoping to be able to paint it this weekend. I'll be painting the walls a sage color and the floors will be flat black.

I'm also hoping to repaint the master bedroom soon. I've hated the color ever since I painted it over a year ago.


I'll be using the same tan that I used in the living room, the bedroom is a fairly dark room so it should benefit from the lighter color.

No comments: