Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Living room cleanup

I've been working on clearing out the storage room... sorry... the living room since Sunday and I'm still not finished. It is almost completed though so it will be done by tonight. Then I can start scraping, patching, and rewiring.

Here is a picture of the room after almost a full day of working on it:


I really wish I had gotten a picture of the room before I started, you literally couldn't walk into the room it was so full. The above shot was taken after I had filled two full sized rolling trash cans, two full sized rolling recycle cans, removed almost all my tools, sorted into boxes all kinds of miscellaneous parts like electrical, plumbing, screws, nails, and bolts, and removed 2 large piles of left over flooring.

This next picture was as of monday:

I had to de-nail all the wood I removed so that I could stack it cleanly in the wood shed. This took a lot of time. I'm also having to cut up all the scrap wood so it will fit into contractor bags. I'm having to throw everything out with the regular trash since I cant afford another dumpster.

Here is the room as of last night, as you can see it shouldn't take long to finish emptying it.


I really hope that I can get this room painted by the weekend, all that purple is starting to hurt my eyes!

No comments: