Friday, March 23, 2007

Spring is finally here

It was a beautiful day outside yesterday so once again the guest bathroom floor will have to wait. We took a few pics of the yard. We have a looooong way to go with the landscaping but there are some nice things blooming.


The Wisteria is really starting to bloom, last fall I had to hack a bunch of it back to put the fence in.






Looks like we'll get some figs this year.


This is me in the Maple tree, there was a large dead branch that had fallen on the tree that needed to be removed.

Notice the Oak in the background of the second picture from the bottom. It doesnt look like it from the angle but even as high as I am I'm nowhere near the first branches of the Oak. That is one old, massive tree.

1 comment:

Ms. P in Jackson said...

Ah spring!