Wednesday, March 28, 2007

More work on the kitchen cabinets

I've been working on the kitchen cabinets for the past few days. I spent yesterday building the doors for the cabinets that are already installed.



I also installed the cabinet and counter top next to the fridge. This is temporary as I hate the cabinet and will be building a new one in it's place.


Today I tackled the dishwasher cabinet, The first picture below shows the frame as I was beginning. Unfortunately I didn't get any pictures of it as I was building it. The second picture shows it once I finished it.


Here is a shot of the south wall of the kitchen, I have the upper cabinet over the dishwasher and the upper cabinet next to the fridge left to do still and all the drawers, then once those are done I still have to install the crown on top of all the uppers.

2 comments:

Leslie said...

Very nice work!!!

I'm determined to find someone to show me how to build cabinets like that, or find a class that will teach me.

Ms. P in Jackson said...

Fantastic! I wouldn't know where to begin on building cupboards.