
I didnt have my camera during the work yesterday so the only pictures I have are before and after, well, semi-after. I still have a few more things to do to finish it.
The plywood below the window is temporary until I can find some siding to stagger in. The window itself is temporary too. I have a neighbor that might give me 7 sets of windows from his house, they are really neat 25 over 1 light windows. As a matter of fact, if you look at the first "before" picture at the top you can see one in the background. They are also the correct size for my window frames. I had to shim this window to fit. It's 2" narrower and 3" shorter that the other ones.
Today I'll turn my attention back to the walls in the Study, and if I have time, the built-in bookcases.



No comments:
Post a Comment